Sunday, January 11, 2009

War Stories - Second Day - Clay added

Again, it's easier for me to put the link to OneTrueMedia.com than to download the video. It took me from 4 pm this afternoon to after midnight to upload my videos to ontruemedia after I edited the videos. It would take another hour or more to upload that same finished video here, and it would be postage stamp size.. so actually, you'll enjoy the video more through the link.
If this method doesn't work, please let me know.
Today I started to put the clay on. I was going to put wax on this piece but decided at the last moment to use the clay. So I spent the day struggling with clay that had been nearly frozen in the back room of my studio.
http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/view_shared?p=7d2047afdee6af64e2a820&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=email

I'll be back at it Monday. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday.

No comments: