Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Detour This Coming week

I'll be out of my studio on Monday and most of this next week. I'm traveling to Park City, Utah, then to Jackson Hole, Wyoming, to pick up clays that I've placed in those galleries. I'll be casting up 6 of my clays into bronze, to prepare for this coming summer showings at galleries.
I'll be picking up "She Ain't No Cowboy", "War Medicine", "Somewhere a Cowboy's Walkin", and "Bronc Stompin".
I'll shoot video of the trip. You'll be coming along for the ride. I'll have to put "The Protector" aside for a while so that I can tune up my clays, to get them ready for production. I'll be on those for probably the next couple of weeks. I'll be adding videos as I work on them as well.
This is a very exciting turn of events. They'll finally be cast into bronze. This is going to be an exciting few weeks.

Pictures of the clays I'll be picking up.

WAR MEDICINE




BRONC STOMPIN




AIN'T NO COWBOY




SOMEWHERE A COWBOY'S WALKIN


No comments: