Saturday, December 10, 2016

Heading to bozeman - To Get Supplies For My Instructional DVDs



Been real busy getting out my Instructional DVDs to clients for the past week. It's taking up my time, so very little if any time for sculpting. I'll be back on the creation of the horse for my 10th Instructional DVD as soon as I have the time. Probably after my current sale of DVDs that will end on the 20th of December 2016. LEMON'S BIG CHRISTMAS DVD SALE The Clock is Ticking ... Only a few days left on this great deal... 10 days to be specific as of today.. Orders are starting to come in for my DVDs that are on a special going to the 20th of December. I'll be selling my Instructional DVDs Free Mailing for each individual DVD. I'll be offering a $100 off for purchases of 9 Instructional DVDs purchases, That's like getting 2 DVDs for free. This is my Christmas Gift Discount... Click on the link to view individual Trailers of each DVD... Just follow the instructions at the end of each DVD review to purchase them. The last selection on the list of my DVDs is the 9 DVD special. Love you all...

No comments: