Monday, September 24, 2012

My Studio Will Be Closed Till October 8th

I wish it was a true vacation. But it's not.. just stuff I've been putting on the back burner till I had the time to do them. Been very busy trying to get ready to do shows and finish commissions. My last show was in Jackson Hole.. so now I'm free'd up.. I love you all who come and see what I'm doing, around the world. I'm just so proud that so many watch my videos. I'd hug you all if I could. See you on the 8th of October.. please come back and see what I'm doing then..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, just so ya know, i for one just love seeing what you will work on each time i visit.

You're a cool guy and very generous with you knowledge David.

happy spring cleaning! :)

all the best -- tim.

Artist - David Lemon said...

Thanks Tim...

Jose Neto said...

Very good David!!