Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Empty Chair Day...



I got up at 5 am and set out a chair, respectfully, for the President to sit in, and have a brew.. I don't drink because I'm a Mormon, so I got a 6 pack just for him.. Put out the Barbi, to put steaks on.. oh wait, don't have the money for steaks.. he'll have to settle for hot dogs. Anyway, I set out a Hawaiian shirt for him so he'd feel comfortable. Now I know he doesn't go into his Oval Office till 9:30 am.. and leaves at 4:30 pm, but what the heck.. he might drop by.
Of course my home isn't as nice as his. But what the heck, the chair is there, who knows. My anticipation is mounting.
Update.. Noon.. Still waiting



In case you have no idea what this is all about. Here's Clint Eastwood's Empty Chair..

3 comments:

The Conservative Lady said...

I love it! He'll especially like that shirt. He won't be needing his "empty" suit after January 20th.

Maggie Thornton said...

Great job David. I don't think you should waste your hot dog money though:-) Got you linked in a special way.

Maggie@MaggiesNotebook
http://maggiesnotebook.com

Artist - David Lemon said...

Thanks Conservative Lady.. and Maggie. Maggie, I'm sending you another picture.. You'll love this one.