Friday, November 5, 2010

Untitled Male Indian Bust - I Decide To Add A Leather Shirt

I was thinking about adding a leather war shirt to this young man, because my thinking was, you need to make it more appealing to the eye. Then I got an email from a friend today, who actually suggested the same thing. So I decided to add the shirt. Only thing is, I didn't have time to research shirt designs, so I got it started at least.
Then I carved a flute out of wooden dowel, and added it to his hand. I'll finish that up Monday.

3 comments:

Julie Harward said...

I think that is a great idea too...you sure work fast!

The Conservative Lady said...

I like the idea of the shirt. He is turning into quite a handsome gentleman. Looking forward to what you come up with next week. Have a great weekend.
I'm really enjoying watching these videos.

Artist - David Lemon said...

Yep I do work fast Julie

Conservative Lady.. I actually worked today.. Saturday.. for an hour or so.. so check out my video..