Friday, September 13, 2019

Real Wealth   Wasps and an Update on the Clay



The house I rent has been invaded by Wasps for the past couple of weeks. My Landlord came by to get my Gas Heater Lite and make it ready for our Montana Winter. We found where they come in at and covered it over for now with tape.I got the go ahead from my incredible client to add whatever I want to the REAL WEALTH clay. He wasn't worried about the cost of producing the bronze. He just wants it to be a masterpiece. Patrons like him are why there are great works of art... If you're interested in sculpting, and you want to take advantage of my over 50 years of sculpting, you might check out my 9 instructional DVDs in the Video's Description

2 comments:

Dario T. W. said...

hi David,
we had a wasp problem a couple yeas ago, they built their nest inside the fireplace chimney - during the late May or so, and started coming into the house in mid-July.. it was not fun..
In Montana they will be all dead, save the queens, in October I think

Artist - David Lemon said...

We found where they were getting in.. we duct taped it over.. problem solved.. whew...