Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Boxing my Library of Books and Memories



A day of going through my massive library of Reference Books, Anatomy Books, Books on Native American Culture and History of the West.. Some items remind me of who gave me a book, and even old love letters between my, now X-Wife and me back in 1967 to 69.. We were married in June of 1969. Even a Sailor's hat I wore in the Navy in Puerto Rico.. in 67. That Bob Hope Borrowed from me for him to wear during a USA Show he put on for the military at Roosevelt Roads Naval Base in Puerto Rico. I was attached to the Armed Forces Television Station on the base back then. If you're interested in sculpting, and you want to take advantage of my over 50 years of sculpting, you might check out my 9 instructional DVDs in the Video's Description.

No comments: