Saturday, June 29, 2019

I'm on the Move AGAIN!!!



I went looking for a new place to live. In this small town, that is a vacation destination town, apartments are very hard to find. Most are very expensive as well.. Well I found one and will probably be moving next week. So I've been getting things boxed and put in storage the things I seldom if ever use. The new place is going to be very very small. So I need to downsize. I mentioned the NINJAFOODI in this video.. It's an amazing all in one kitchen appliances.
I am not being forced to move.. I'm moving because whenever they show the house I'm Currently in, to a potential buyer, I have to leave the house for an hour or more while they show the house...
I also am under the constant possibility that if someone buys the house and the huge property, they may want to tear down the house to build a condo or a motel... or raise my rent.. that's put me under the constant fear of having to try to find an apartment or house in a town and area that has so few and the few that are here available are very high in rental cost...
Though the new place is very small... the rent is just $50 more than what I pay now and all the utilities are paid for... Right now I have to pay all the utilities.. and that's a considerable cost each month...
The final bonus is I no longer have to water a huge lawn in the summer or cut the grass.. a two day job... All that's done by the new landlord..
The stairs scare me.. it's hard for me to go up and down them... the sleeping area, dinning area and the very small kitchen are upstairs and the bathroom is downstairs.. so will be my studio.. I'll either get in shape.. or I'll fall and die.. lol
Those are the negatives and positives.. I will have a garage that is heated and with an automatic garage door.. Believe me, when it gets to 20 below here.. that's a big plus.. I will probably have to shovel snow.. but I'll tackle that when the time comes.

2 comments:

yampabill said...

David,I'm worried about you. Going up and down the stairs to the bathroom can be troublesome especially at night---if you get my drift. Question, are you rushing this decision a little-----any chance of a lease with the new owners? Good luck.

Artist - David Lemon said...

It scares me to.. but there will be a physical thing for a while... in about a week or two, I should be fine.. I just heard from the landlord and he's putting me on a Month to month lease agreement for that reason..