Thursday, March 15, 2018

The Damnable Paralysis.. BELL'S PALSY and my Journey to Conquer it day 4



The Damnable Paralysis.. BELL'S PALSY and my Journey to Conquer it day 4.. I'm going to keep a video journal every so often as I go on this quest to hopefully defeat BELL'S PALSY. I know there are others out there who've been stricken with this Affliction and need to see others who are suffering from it. I'll continue my Sculpting Videos.. but when something happens or I feel a need to video myself looking silly.. I'll do it. God bless all who are going through what I'm going through.

2 comments:

yampabill said...

GOOD LUCK MY FRIEND.PLEASE KEEP US ,YOUR LOYAL FOLLOWERS , IN THE LOOP ON YOUR PROGRESS.

Artist - David Lemon said...

i WILL DO THAT... Hoping some who have what I just got will watch and get encouragement..