Saturday, December 30, 2017

My Last Video for 2017 Snow Wind and Research



Woke up to a blizzard today, and then 45 minutes later it was clear and calm... This afternoon the winds picked up and when you have snowfall in the temperatures in the teens, it makes for a lot of drifting snow. Good day to do research. I want to put a decorative border on the Viking's base. So spending this next to the last day or 2017 researching border carvings by Vikings. This is my last Video of 2017... See you all in 2018. Man I can't believe I've lived this long.. I was born in 1945.. I couldn't even imagine getting to the year 2000.. let alone 18 years into this century..

2 comments:

yampabill said...

David, please send some of that snow to Steamboat we need it bad.Stay warm my Friend

Artist - David Lemon said...

Haha.. you bet..