Thursday, March 30, 2017

Next to Last Day Moving the Studio



Got a late start at the studio today. Donna Evans is a volunteer Ambulance person and she had to make a run to Bozeman. We got started about 1 pm today. My task was to go through the last of the stuff, tools and pictures and reference materials and separating them into boxes. Then we loaded up a couple of tables, fans and boxes to take to my house. The whole front of the studio is cleaned and cleared out. The back part still cluttered but after today it's down to just a few things left to move. I'm so excited because the house has lots of room even after all that was delivered today. Tomorrow will be the final day of the move.. then it's my turn to go through all that I have in the house and in my storage shed. Once again trashing and saving.

No comments: