Sunday, September 25, 2016

Just Recieved My Articulated Model 209 Vacuum Base Precision Vise

I ordered a articulated vise to hold small parts of my sculpture as I work on them.. I just got me one today.


 Sugru is the world’s first mouldable glue that turns into rubber. Invented by Jane and made with love (and science) in the UK, Sugru is here to make fixing and making easy and fun. Pretty cool. I noticed my wire wasn't held well because of the way the jaw faces are constructed.. They sell rubber slip over covers, but I didn't want to spend more money and wait another week.. So I got the last of my Sugru out and made my own pad from it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! amazing article about sugru moldable glue thanks for sharing this sugru post.

Artist - David Lemon said...

It's great stuff... really is..