Saturday, June 1, 2013

I'll be working on a Private Project for the Near Future


I'm going to be doing my first videos for a Website. I will keep you up to date on the new website. Please keep coming back, to check for any updates. This is going to be an exciting new direction. I'd love to have you all come along with me on this new adventure.
I will be making private Videos for this website. As soon as I know what, when and where, I'll update you all.
I love you all, and hope I don't lose your patronage.. Please enjoy my past videos for a while.

Lemon

3 comments:

Vitalino Chitas said...

Hello Mister David
where we see future videos of your work?
I'm waiting for news.
Best Regards

vitalino

Following Him said...

Hi David ... We are pleased that you have this new opportunity to showcase your talents and perhaps make a little money at the same time.

Fans forever ... so we will still be watching.

Prayers going your way.

Carl and Peg.

Artist - David Lemon said...

Vitalino.. as soon as I know I'll let you know.. right now I'm just posting reworked old videos..