Wednesday, June 10, 2015

All My 9 Instructional DVDs Available For You To Review

I decided to make video reviews of each of my 8 Instructional DVDs so people can see a brief review on each in 3 to almost 6 minutes each.
You can purchase any or all of these by going to the top right of the right column and clicking on the drop down menu. No matter where you live in the world, mailing costs are the same. I do not charge more for mailing to Mongolia, England, Japan or any other place in the world. And if you purchase all 9 DVDs, Mailing is free.

Below is a Review of my Instructional DVD on Creating The Plains Warrior.. a DVD on the male figure, and clothing.

Below is a Review of my Instructional DVD, CREATING A BUST OF A VIKING

Below is a Review of my Instructional DVD, CREATING A FULL HORSE AND RIDER


Below is a Review of my Instructional DVD, CREATING A LIFE SIZE PORTRAIT


Below is a Review of my Instructional DVD, CREATING A FULL FIGURE OF A MOUNTAIN MAN


Below is a Review of my Instructional DVD, CREATING SWEETGRASS, CLAY TO BRONZE


Below is a Review of my Instructional DVD, CREATING A FEMALE HOLDING A BABY


Below is a Review of my Instructional DVD, CREATING A HORSES HEAD IN CLAY


Below is a Review of my Instructional DVD, A tour of a foundry, CLAY TO BRONZE



No comments: